lørdag den 26. februar 2011

EMMAS DIGT

Ja som i kan se har Frederikke lige postet sit digt. SUPER GODT DIGT IKKE? :D
- Så jeg tænkte at jeg nu også ville poste mit da konkurrencen jo er slut.

Jeg håber supermeget at i kan lide det, og i er velkommen til at kommentere det i kommentarene :)!

Her kommer det:

Now that he finally made me find myself – the one that I want to be
Every emotion when I think about this boy, fires inside of me
Various songs, pictures and smiles from him makes me feel good
Even when I feel the saddest, he can make me in the best mood
Right now, and forever he will be my biggest inspiration!

Soon he will reach out to every hater and amaze em’
Always and no matter what, I will be there to support him!
Years passing by and his talent just keep growing  

No words can explain how much he and his music means to me
Even no scream or tear will ever describe his talent and beauty
Very indescribable feelings will pass thru me if I’ll meet him
Encouraged I will read him this poem with an amazing fellin’
Right here, from the bottom of my heart I’ll tell you…

Jesus may be big, but not that big for me as a belieber
Believe me, because the boy I write about... is Justin Bieber.

(Ps. prøv og læs startbogstaverne nedad)

Ingen kommentarer: